Four important changes are made by this law: The first is to provide a number…
Ministerial Decision of 8th September 2020 amending the Ministerial Decision of 10th August 2020 on the compulsory wearing of masks in certain areas of the territory, taken pursuant to Article 65 of Sovereign Order 6.387 of 9 May 2017 on the implementation of the International Health Regulations (2005) with a view to combating the international spread of diseases.
In view of the health situation, the wearing of masks is compulsory in the following outdoor areas:
– the square of the Prince’s Palace ;
– the alleys of the old town of Le Rocher ;
– the Casino square;
– the esplanade of the Fontvieille Shopping Centre;
– the surroundings and access areas of schools;
– public transport access areas, in particular bus stops and the train station service roads: Allée Lazare Sauvaigo, Promenade Honoré II and Pont Sainte-Dévote;
– the areas adjacent to the Place du Casino which form the Carré d’Or and in particular Monte-Carlo One, the gardens on Avenue des Spélugues and the Boulingrins gardens;
– the Condamine and Monte-Carlo markets during their hours of operation.
However, this obligation does not apply to children under the age of five.