These measures apply from the 27th of January 2021 until the 19th of February 2021 included.
- Wearing the mask:
Wearing a mask is mandatory. However, this obligation does not apply to children under the age of five as well as to those engaged in outdoor sport. In the latter case, however, the person is required to be in possession of a mask.
- Curfew measure:
It is forbidden for any person to travel outside his or her place of residence between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m., with the exception of travel for the following reasons :
- travel between the place of residence and the place where the professional activity takes place (with the production of a proof of travel by the employer) ;
- travel for consultations and care ;
- displacement for compelling family reasons or assistance to vulnerable people ;
- travel to respond to a judicial or administrative summons ;
- travel to carry out a mission of general interest on the orders of the administrative authority ;
- short trips for the needs of pets.
Any professional activity to be carried out between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. may continue.
The reason for the move between the place of residence and the place of practice of the professional activity is attested by the production of a proof of work travel established by the employer.
- Sports activities:
Covered sports establishments are closed. The activities of amateur sports associations and federations are suspended, except for high-level athletes.
Individual sports practices outside the infrastructure are allowed, respecting a contactless space of 2 meters between two people. The outdoor practice of sports coaching activities is suspended.
Professional sports activities, including training and matches, take place behind closed doors.
Physical and sports education activities, as well as swimming, are suspended in schools.
The practice, outdoors or indoors, of sports coaching activities is limited, in addition to the coach, to a participant.
Saunas and steam rooms, as well as hot tubs or hot tubs, so-called spas or hot tubs, for public or communal use remain closed.
- Bars, restaurants, hotels, concert halls and games rooms:
The bars are closed. Restaurant customers can enjoy the hotel’s bar activities at their table during lunch or dinner.
Hotel bar activities are allowed until 10 p.m. for their guests only.
Restaurants can only provide their catering service under the following rules:
- for lunch, between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. ;
- this service can only be provided at the table ;
- musical atmospheres are forbidden ;
- tables are separated either by at least 1.5 meters from table edge to table board, or by separation elements of sufficient height ;
- the reception of guests in restaurants takes place only by reservation ;
- restaurants only welcome guests of monégasque nationality or residence in Monaco, or who are employed there, or staying at a hotel in the principality on presentation of proof ;
- the maximum number of people at the table in restaurants is limited to six ;
- plates and dishes to share are forbidden ;
- coffee tables are prohibited ;
- restaurant banquettes, subject to allowing a meal on a standard height table, are permitted with a minimum spacing of 50 centimeters between each customer ;
- tables in restaurants are separated either by at least 1.5 metres from table edge to table edge, or by separation elements of sufficient height. the “bistro”-style round tables cannot accommodate more than two people ;
- stand-up eaters are prohibited in establishments receiving public.
By dispensation, the activity of home delivery of meals is authorized between 6am and 9pm.
Failure to comply with the provisions of this decision is punishable by a fine of 75 to 200 euros.
If the breaches of the provisions of this decision are again verbalized, the fine is 200 to 600 euros.
If breaches of the provisions of this decision are verbalized more than three times within 30 working days from the day the first breach was committed, the fine is 1,000 to 2,250 euros.